Demitrean - Fluorescent Nights [demi]

                                                                   72 Wav Samples

72 Wav Samples
Kit Includes: 6. Claps/2. Fx/4. Hi Hats/18. Kicks/17. Percs/14. Snares/10. vox
I also Added My Valentine's Day SNARE & KICK
All Sounds are Mixed down & (Mastered) no Clipping.
And no Over used Sounds.
A lot of these sounds im sure you won't find in any other kits.

Feel Free To Donate whatever you wish if you like the kit & Support my Sample Chops & Drum kits in general. I'll keep them coming. I just didn't wanna give you a price I felt wasn't worth giving so im letting you decide how much this kit is worth.


Comments

  1. I'm really positively surprised what great informations, news and knowledge I've found on this blog, definitely I'll visit here sometime soon, so keep up the good work, I think the blog will get bigger and have broader audience very soon enough. Thanks for the articles and If you have some spare time please visit and check out DJ samples at:
    http://www.lucidsamples.com. You won't regret it, I can assure you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts